Thursday, February 23, 2017

~ The Balancing Stones Sculpture Writing Project ~ FEBRUARY 2017

And, we are back!
 
We left off thinking about what we were going to put on our 4th Stone.  Stone 4 will contain a condensed word that identifies what you thought about in relation to your Stone 1 word.
 
Remember, your Stone 1 word is a description of your area of writing that your soul identifies with.  For this Writing Project, I chose the word, "Novelist".  For you, it may be  "Short Story Writer", or "Script Writer", or "PlayWright" . . .
 
What we are doing now is condensing the Research we conducted in relation to our Stone 1 word into one word that we will each place on Stone 4 of the Balancing Stones Sculpture print-out.
 
As an example for all followers of our Writing Project, I chose the word "Novelist", and my Research led me to condense my research into the following word for Stone 4:  "Novels"
 
I picked Novels, because a "Novelist" is a writer of "Novels", and the end result of what my soul would like to do is be an Author of Novels.
 
Your Stone 1 word is a word that resonates with your soul in relation to your writing path.  With that in mind, make sure that your condensed word from your Research also resonates with your soul.
 
Whatever your Research led you to, condense it to one word, and place it on your Stone 4 -- which will be the Stone below your Stone 3, or in the case where you will need to go to the left or right of your Stone 3 ~ like such . . . 

Now that you have placed the condensed word that you came up with from your Research on your Stone 4, it should look something like the example above (which is my Writing Project results).
 
Here is what we will do next:
We will do Research on the word written on our Stone 4.  For me it will be Research on my Stone 4 word, which is "Novels".  In my case, I will write a short list of three genres that interest me for my Research Studies.
 
For you, it will be three areas (of your choice) about the word that you chose for your Stone 4.  You can chose your Research Studies for your Stone 4, and feel free to share what you came up with.
 
We'll see each other back here for the next step tomorrow!
 
 Peace, Love & Light,

René

© Copyright - René Allen - 2017 - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment