Thursday, December 28, 2017

SHADOWS of DEPRESSION by René Allen


SHADOWS of DEPRESSION

by René Allen




On a clear day I can SEE SHADOWS

They move, they dance, they leap, they prance

before me

Somewhat like water does

except it isn't the water I feel

It isn't the feeling I want

or seek

or need

or desire

It's merely SHADOWS . . .

coming like they always do ~

SHADOWS of DEPRESSION

passing over the me of YOU

and then I bend to brace

to trace back to the place

where I lost myself in depths

of sadness

of pity

of sorrow

Until I realize

that SHADOWS

evade

pervade the psyche

of my mind

and encompass me

to the point of

d~i~s~a~b~i~l~i~t~y

on levels that I can SEE CLEARLY

right here

STANDING here. . .

FEEL me

Touch me

KNOW me.

I am but a shadow of YOU.


by René Allen

© Copyright ~ August 2009 ~ All Rights Reserved

Peace, Love & Light

By René Allen

©Copyright - René Allen - 2014-2017 - All Rights Reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment