Wednesday, April 5, 2017


APRIL 5th, 2017


Greetings Authors, Writers, Novelists, Short-Story Writers, Poets, and Playwrites!

We are about to get into the topics of Anthologies & Short Stories.  I will be sharing a short story that I've written, which has been published in an Anthology.

Above, at the top of the Blog you will find a Definition of what an Anthology is in case you are unfamiliar with the term.

In addition to sharing my short story, I'll also be open to any and all comments and/or questions after Readers have had a chance to read the short story in full.

One of my friends, Artist Francine Langlois, who is a very gifted and talented Artist, will be sharing her hand at creating a Book Cover for my short story.  Francine is from our Google+ Community, which is for Artists and Art Lovers.  We are a Community of Artists, Photographers, Animators, Graphic Artists, Designers, Poets, Authors, and Creatives of various genres:



You are welcome to take a peek in the Community and join us!

(Click on the Link above to peek and join)

I'll be back with my short story . . .

See you back here on the Blog!


Peace, Love & Light,

  René


©Copyright - René Allen - APRIL 2017 - All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment