Thursday, January 4, 2018

Violin Dreams by René Allen


"Violin Dreams" by René Allen


With my bow,


I tell a story

of my violin dreams

And with my
fine-tuned four strings

my violin dreams

sometimes come forth

as I plead the
fifth

on my unfretted fingerboard

 

The flexibility of
the range of sound ~

the depth of tone,

and the dynamics of
artistic ability

flow through me ~

uplift me,

and introduce me to
the "self" I did not know

 

Sweet ~ the sound

immense ~ the touch

that expands beyond words

from music that arose

from my...

Violin Dreams

 

And for you ~

there is no end...

because Violin dreams live on ~

For they make house-calls

and the dreamer hears the sound of it,

but knows not where it comes from ~

or where it is headed next



Can you hear the sound of it?

Can you maintain the "feel" of it?

 

Have you ventured there ~

to the place

where Violin Dreams

are made?

 

DREAMER:

Here is a bow for you ~

Do use it wisely...



"Violin Dreams"

 By René Allen

Copyright© January 5th, 2010 ~ René Allen ~ all rights reserved

(Do not distribute nor copy without the
without the Author's permission)


Peace, Love & Light

By René Allen


©Copyright - René Allen - 2014-2018 - All Rights Reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment